- January 7, 2019
- Posted by: Felix
- Category: Innovation, News & Press, Technology
- Featured in CNN News
- Featured in Mashable
- Featured in Africa GreenTec News
- Featured in DW Deutsch: Strom für Afrika
- India Project Pilot Installation with Tata Power-DDL
- Japan Project Installation with Fujita Construction
- Distribution towards Hurricane Maria Disaster Relief, Puerto Rico
- Client Purchase from Greenyard Food Processing – are only to name a few.
Global renewable energy investments are driven by varying factors and needs, depending on the geography and level of development. ENTRADE X wants to actively aid the global transition from the fossil fuels into clean, sustainable, and zero waste energy by streamlining the funding of micro-grid solutions and new green technologies.
With over a decade of researches, continuous product development, patented technology including proprietary decentralized hardware and software for renewable energy creation, transfer, and storage, and also €100 million fundraising track record, Entrade believes that we are so close to changing the world!
With experienced team in the energy industry and with existing global IT infrastructure (211 units in 11 countries), Entrade boasts our technologies for energy generation and management, our machines have been able to generate electricity and thermal energies for our partners for various kind of business fields.
We believe that renewable energy could change the world! Will you support renewable energy utilization and join us for the distribution of affordable power sources all over the world? Let us know your thoughts!